Care instructions for Team Sports apparel products
Care for Team Wear promptly.
The sooner you pre-treat and launder stained clothes, the better your results will be.
Don't allow mud or stains to set. Do not leave wet or dirty jerseys in football or gym bags, where smells and permanent stains can develop.
If a stain is not removed in washing:
- Do not dry it. Dryer heat will set the stain.
- Soak the stain in a pre-wash. In the case of severe staining it may be necessary to apply a stain remover directly to the affected area, then launder again.
- Once the stain is removed, launder as manufacturer instructions.
- Pre-treating heavily soiled spots.
- Apply undiluted laundry detergent with a bleach alternative.
- Pre-soak heavy stains.
- Soak stained items in a plastic bucket or laundry tub with the warmest water safe for the fabric and a good laundry detergent for one to three hours.
- Sensitive stains should be rinsed in cold water, and then washed with a non-chlorine bleach product.
- Pre-wash: Use for heavily soiled garments.
- Run through the pre-wash cycle with the recommended amount of detergent. When wash cycle is complete, drain the pre-wash solution and launder. Do not exceed the hottest water recommended by the manufacturer.
- Refer to manufacturer's label for tumble dry instructions. WE ADVISE YOU TO AVOID TUMBLE DRYING!
- Modern sports wear is designed to line dry quickly and tumble drying will affect fabric and colour - especially when kit has been personalised.
- PLEASE REFER TO MANUFACTURER'S LABELLING AND GUIDELINES.